Voice works with HireVibes to expand it’s Engineering Team
Based in Brooklyn, New York, Voice recently announced $150 Million in funding from Block.One to grow it’s operations and build out the company’s workforce.
Current openings include:
- Platform Manager, Engineering — Applications and referrals open here.
- Platform Architect — Applications and referrals open here.
- DevOps Manager — Applications and referrals open here.
- Mobile Engineer-iOS — Applications and referrals open here.
- Platform Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
- Front End Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
- Android Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
In a similar vein to Voice, HireVibes also rewards its users. Successful applications and referrals will share a 3% reward in HireVibes Tokens (HVT) — EOS tokens and Bitcoin are also reward options for HireVibes community members.
In additon to this, each successful applicant will earn a free Donation that’s equivalent to 1% of their annual salary.
The opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions doesn’t come around very often. With an impressive founding team, lead by CEO Salah Zalatimo, Voice are looking to hire the best and brightest technical leaders.
For more information, contact email@example.com
To create a HireVibes profile, click here
To post job openings on HireVibes, click here
If you are a recruiting firm open to collaboration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Telegram, Twiiter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
HireVibes migration to Stacks, Bitcoin’s biggest sidechain: why, when & how
We're sharing updated information on our much anticipated migration to Stacks; the most active blockchain layer anchored to Bitcoin.
The benefits of using the HireVibes ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is software that manages the recruiting and hiring process. HireVibes has it's very own ATS, and takes candidate from the application process all the way to hired in a few simple steps.