The benefits of using the HireVibes ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is software that manages the recruiting and hiring process.
HireVibes has it's very own ATS, and takes candidate from the application process all the way to hired in a few simple steps.
This helps hires to organise all of the applicants that come through, track referrals and organise what stage each candidate is at:
Here are a few added benefits of the HireVibes ATS, in comparison with other ATSs out there:
1. Applicant Tracking: You can always review the list of applicants and get notified for each new application.
2. Talent Sourcing: You can search for candidates in the high-quality web3 talent pool.
3. Job Opening Announcement: Every time a new role is posted, candidates in the talent pool with the required skills get notified.
4. Integration: It has the feature of integration with other job boards.
5. Communication & Interview Management: You can contact the candidates you would like to interview via HireVibes ATS, schedule interviews with them or assign tasks.
6. Pre-Screening Tests: You can contact the HireVibes team, request them to conduct the screening calls, and provide you with shortlisted candidates.
7. Social Sharing: Thanks to the HireVibes-specific referral engine, members in the community can refer candidates that they think are suitable for roles and can share the details of this position with them on social media platforms.
8. Data Protection & Security: No info about the talent pool or the companies we cooperate with can be leaked.
9. Support: Contact the HireVibes team for all your requests and questions.
If you have any questions about the HireVibes ATS, or using HireVibes to source candidate, you can reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Ordinals?
You've probably heard of Ordinals, let's find out what they really are! To better understand how Ordinals work, we need to go back to the basics...
How to avoid scams in the Web3 ecosystem
As the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases, it is important to know how to avoid scams and hacks that can lead to significant financial losses. In this article, we will discuss the most common scams in the crypto-currency ecosystem and how to avoid them.