Bancor - HVT Token Information
Bancor & HVT
With our token migration looming, we wanted to update the community on one of our previous token listings. and share some details regarding HVT tokens and their availability on Bancor.
The HireVibes token (HVT) had previously been listed on Bancor and some of our community may still have tokens there. Bancor has previously de-listed all EOS tokens, so we reached out to confirm how our community can access their tokens.
We have spoken to the team at Bancor who confirmed to us that, although users can no longer trade their EOS tokens, they can still login and access the keys to their EOS wallets. If you or someone you know in the HireVibes community has tokens remaining on Bancor, we advise you to login to Bancor and obtain your private keys to allow you to access your wallet and tokens on a different platform. This will allow you to then interact with our migration widget, to migrate your HVT from EOS to the new VIBES token on Stacks.
If you have any issues logging into Bancor, please reach out to the Bancor team on Telegram.
Here is a recap of the migration process:
How to convert HVT to Vibes
- The HireVibes Token is now being rebranded from HVT (it’s ticker on EOS), to VIBES (it’s new ticker on Stacks)
- The migration bridge to begin converting HVT to VIBES will open on the week of Monday, September 26th and will be available on HireVibes official website: https://www.hirevibes.com/
- Users that have staked HVT will be able to claim VIBES without needing to unstake
- When the migration begins, a bridge powered by an EOS smart contract will be set up. Users will deposit HVT tokens to Bridge Smart Contract and will be required to insert their Stacks blockchain address into the EOS transaction memo. When received; the token balance in the user's Stacks wallet will update the balance accordingly using a watcher service.
- A Stacks wallet address creation service will be available from within the HireVibes migration page, however, it will be each user's responsibility to generate their own Stacks address and store their private keys securely. For more information, please see here https://www.hirevibes.com/post/vibes-tokens-how-to-create-a-stacks-wallet
- The migration portal will remain open indefinitely
- A progress dashboard will be displayed on the migration page
The Mundo Crypto Job Board is Live - powered by HireVibes
Blockchain Academy, Mundo Crypto have successfully launched a Web3 job board powered by HireVibes
Vibes are live on Stacks 💫 Talent DAO & Freelancing are next
In this post, we’ll provide an update on the migration of the Vibes token to the Stacks blockchain, Vibes listing on StackSwap including yield farming incentives, announce new job listings, features and partnerships; and outline what’s to come in Q4 and 2023.