MyCointainer seek Blockchain Engineers on HireVibes, sets 3% referral reward
MyCointainer has joined HireVibes and has listed a whopping 8 new roles on the HireVibes App. MyCointainer has been in business since late 2018, and as of today, serve over 100,000 customers globally. Their mission is to enable easy access to various crypto earning protocols for all. We want everyone to benefit from a changing financial landscape and speed up the global advent of crypto adoption. We pride ourselves in very rapid delivery, on which we have a clear-cut focus. The company is growing rapidly and because of this, they now have a number of exciting new opportunities on HireVibes for the right candidates to join their friendly and ambitious team.
The 8 roles MyCointainer have listed on HireVibes are:
- Smart Contract Developer / Blockchain Developer - Applications & Referrals open here
- Cyber Security Specialist - Applications & Referrals open here
- Data Engineer - Applications & Referrals open here
- IT / Business Analyst - Applications & Referrals open here
- Senior QA Engineer - Applications & Referrals open here
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Applications & Referrals open here
- Lead Architect / Solution Architect - Applications & Referrals open here
- Senior Back-End Developer (Node.js) - Applications & Referrals open here
Successful applications and referrals will share a 3% reward in VIBES Tokens (VIBES) — STX and Bitcoin are also reward options for HireVibes community members.
In addition to this, each successful applicant will earn a free Donation that’s equivalent to 0.5% of their annual salary.
For more information, contact email@example.com
The Mundo Crypto Job Board is Live - powered by HireVibes
Blockchain Academy, Mundo Crypto have successfully launched a Web3 job board powered by HireVibes
Vibes are live on Stacks 💫 Talent DAO & Freelancing are next
In this post, we’ll provide an update on the migration of the Vibes token to the Stacks blockchain, Vibes listing on StackSwap including yield farming incentives, announce new job listings, features and partnerships; and outline what’s to come in Q4 and 2023.