MyCointainer seek Blockchain Engineers on HireVibes, sets 3% referral reward
MyCointainer has joined HireVibes and has listed a whopping 8 new roles on the HireVibes App. MyCointainer has been in business since late 2018, and as of today, serve over 100,000 customers globally. Their mission is to enable easy access to various crypto earning protocols for all. We want everyone to benefit from a changing financial landscape and speed up the global advent of crypto adoption. We pride ourselves in very rapid delivery, on which we have a clear-cut focus. The company is growing rapidly and because of this, they now have a number of exciting new opportunities on HireVibes for the right candidates to join their friendly and ambitious team.
The 8 roles MyCointainer have listed on HireVibes are:
- Smart Contract Developer / Blockchain Developer - Applications & Referrals open here
- Cyber Security Specialist - Applications & Referrals open here
- Data Engineer - Applications & Referrals open here
- IT / Business Analyst - Applications & Referrals open here
- Senior QA Engineer - Applications & Referrals open here
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Applications & Referrals open here
- Lead Architect / Solution Architect - Applications & Referrals open here
- Senior Back-End Developer (Node.js) - Applications & Referrals open here
Successful applications and referrals will share a 3% reward in VIBES Tokens (VIBES) — STX and Bitcoin are also reward options for HireVibes community members.
In addition to this, each successful applicant will earn a free Donation that’s equivalent to 0.5% of their annual salary.
For more information, contact email@example.com
What are Ordinals?
You've probably heard of Ordinals, let's find out what they really are! To better understand how Ordinals work, we need to go back to the basics...
How to avoid scams in the Web3 ecosystem
As the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases, it is important to know how to avoid scams and hacks that can lead to significant financial losses. In this article, we will discuss the most common scams in the crypto-currency ecosystem and how to avoid them.